Windows Vista tweeks and Life Hacks!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I was going through my bookmarks today, I use X-Marks Firefox extension to keep my bookmarks synchronized on all computer I use btw, and found this bookmarks that I would like to share:

The How-To Geek - Windows Vista
If you have never checked out the How to Geek website you need to head over there now! It is packed with computer related help for a variety of tasks. The task difficulty ranges from beginner to intermediate but is definitely a start to get your hacking on. The link above is for the Vista section that packs LOTS of Vista tips and tricks to get the operating system you don't love that much working a lot better. I know it is kind of late for that as you should be testing Windows 7 RC1 by now and not having to deal with have the issues covered there.

Speaking of hacking. I want to point out this great site: LifeHacker.com This site will bring you news and lots of more advanced how-to's not only related to computer but to everything. Definitely a site you should add to your bookmarks! I just stumbled upon that today as I worked so check them out.

Till next time,
Jorge Orchilles

Comments

No response to “Windows Vista tweeks and Life Hacks!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)