I'm Back!

Monday, August 23, 2010

After a long break from blogging mostly due to the fact that I finally published Microsoft Windows 7 Administrator's Reference, finished a Master's of Science in Management Information Systems, and was hired by a Fortune 20 financial institution to perform vulnerability assessment/ethical hacking/penetration testing, I am officially back to blogging!

Many things coming soon:
  • SANS Security 577 Virtualization Security Fundamentals course review
  • Speaking engagement and presentation at Hacker Halted titled "Vulnerability Ass... Penetration What?
  • Hacker Halted conference. If you want to attend email me for a student code!!!!! $100 before September 15.
Glad to be back and hope you are too.

Till next time,
Jorge Orchilles

Comments

No response to “I'm Back!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)